Art Pyrite-K for KONTAKT
Virtual Instrument based on ART Pyrite VST Synthesizer designed for Native Instruments KONTAKT.
Compatible with KONTAKT 5.42 or above (full version only).
This unique Virtual Instrument includes most features of the VST version and also some additional options. It offers many variable Atmospheres, Pads, Ambient Atmospheres, Sound Effects & Rhythmic and Melodic Sequences suitable for all music styles.
ART Pyrite-K offers generally 825 presets (Instruments & Snapshots).
Three sound categories include 555 presets and the additional part Choir & Strings includes another 270 presets.
You can create dynamic sequences by using options in the modulation section and/or by using a step sequencer which offers the option to assign its midi output to one oscillator, couple of oscillators or all oscillators. You can also create your own presets easily by using the "Random" feature which can be used for all oscillators as well as for step sequencer.
is available a video presentation and several MP3 demos of randomly selected presets from all these three sound categories and of Choir & Strings.
Free restricted demo version with 30 presets is available here
If you are looking for nice, atmospheric and abstract sounds, ART Pyrite-K is exactly for you!
Choir & Strings - The included additional sound part
The part Choir & Strings
is the additional collection of sounds for ART Pyrite-K.
It includes another 270 presets (NKI files and snapshots) of miscellaneous Choirs, Strings, Pads, Atmospheres and Rhythmic / Melodic Sequences.
You can hear some MP3 demos by the player below.
MP3 demos recorded of this sound part are marked "Choir/Strings".
Order full version of ART PYRITE-K for only $60
The download link includes three smaller RAR archives (about 120 MB) for easier download.
Unpacked folder of ART Pyrite-K is at size about 425 MB.
Contact me if you purchased ART PYRITE-K and need to download it again
or you need to download only the additional part Choir & Strings
- Four sound sources (oscillators) based on samples. All samples are looped.
- Oscillators 1 & 2 powered by 24 basic multisampled waveforms.
- Oscillators 3 & 4 powered by 256 single waveforms. (ART Pyrite-K).
- Oscillators 3 & 4 powered by 128 single waveforms. (Choir & Strings).
- Two filters 24dB LP and HP (selectable) for oscillators 1 & 2.
- One multi filter 12dB LP/HP for oscillators 3 & 4.
- Two amplitude ADSR-style envelope generators.
- Two filter ADSR-style envelope generators including the envelope amount.
- Two units EQ 2-band, one of them for each pair of oscillators.
- One effect unit Chorus for oscillators 3 & 4.
- One effect unit Delay (controls two units) with the option to select the free or synchronic echoes.
- One special section Subdelay for the control of echoes and positions of sounds.
- One effect unit Stereo for all oscillators.
- One effect unit Reverb for all oscillators.
- One effect unit Torsion for all oscillators.
- One special polyphonic 16-step sequencer (the number of steps is adjustable) with the option to route the Midi output to any oscillator, the pair or to all oscillators.
- Nine modulation slots with the free or synchronic modulation for all filters, mixing and panorama for each pair of oscillators.
- One section Option with the Master Limiter and possibility to set the Velocity sensitivity and Pitch Bend Range for the live playing.
- Three "Random" buttons for the exchange of all waveforms at all oscillators and the randomly
setting at Volume level & Pitch shift at all steps in a step sequencer.
- RAM usage 178 MB (ART Pyrite-K).
- RAM usage 117 MB (Choir & Strings).
- CPU usage about 7-10 %.
- Three preset categories (+Bonus) and the additional part Choir & Strings include 825 presets in the format NKI and NKSN (snapshot).
Art Pyrite-K - Categories of Presets
* Atmospheres & Pads & Synths (210 presets)
* Ambient Atmospheres & FX textures (180 presets)
* Rhythmic & Melodic & FX Sequences (150 presets)
* Additional few presets created for the free demo version only with the included waveforms
* Additional 270 presets of the part Choir & Strings
About 1/4 of presets are identical with presets of VST version. Another presets are similar or new.
Presets of Choir & Strings are identical or very similar to presets of VST version. Few new presets were added.
What people are saying:
" I'm so impressed, it's absolutely unique, so full of huge character, while so full of beautiful haunting yet uplifting sounds. It will become the secret go to secret sound machine for pads, fx and rhythm generation. And it's so much easier and flexible to use than all the big boy evolving pads out there for Kontakt that cost ten times as much! Hopefully you will release more astonishing refills on a regular basis! :-) "
" This is the best Kontakt library for atmospheric stuff that I listened ever. Amazing and very inspiring sounds. I love it a lot! "
" It's wonderful! I can't believe how you could create such great and varied sounds with so small sound library! Really a brilliant product. I wish of more instruments like this one! "
" I must say WOW! Incredibly inspiring stuff! Thank you very much for this artwork! "
Download Art Pyrite-K - free demo version
If you own KONTAKT - the full version 5.42 or above, try ART Pyrite-K free demo version before purchase.
You can download a free demo version here.. It has the following limitations:
- It contains only 30 presets (16 presets selected from all three sound categories & 14 presets made especially for the free demo version)
- It contains only few waveforms
- It doesn't include any preset from the additional sound part Choir & Strings
- The part of Oscillator's section with names of waveforms and its transposition isn't available
- Random function and Step Sequencer isn't available
- Size of "RAR" archive is 30 MB - 34 MB uncompressed
Order full version of ART PYRITE-K for only $60
Art Pyrite-K - VIDEO Presentation
You can click to the HD button and choose a higher resolution to watch this video in a better quality.
You can listen several MP3 demos recorded of randomly selected presets from all sound categories (including Choir & Strings) in the full version by the player below.
Always only one key was pushed - not more keys (chord) were used at the same time.
It hasn't been edited by any external effects.
You can listen also MP3 demos of ART Pyrite VST version.
Most of recorded presets of VST version are included in ART Pyrite-K and be identical or very similar.